- Members get an exclusive saving on LV= public prices
- Members with LV= car or home insurance get an extra 10% discount
When more than one discount is relevant, each is applied individually.
Most Recommended Insurer: YouGov BrandIndex Jul ‘18 - Jun '19, for verification see LV.com/Boundless
LV=’s residential landlord insurance is best for landlords who let their properties to private tenants for six months or more and offers:
- 12-month guarantee on repairs when you use their recommended repairer
- 24-hour legal helpline if you need help with any property disputes
- Up to £1million Buildings cover that includes damage by fire, storm, flood and subsidence
- Cover for accidental damage, vandalism and theft by your tenants as standard*
- Up to £5,000 for trace and access (the cost of finding the source of a water or oil leak and repairing damage caused in gaining access)
- Replacement locks if your keys are lost or stolen
- Up to £5,000 for unauthorised use of metered supplies
- Loss of rent or the costs of alternative accommodation if there’s damage to your rental property and it becomes uninhabitable
- Up to £5m to cover your legal liability as a landlord
- New-for-old contents cover available - choose the level of cover you need (£10,000, £25,000, £50,000) for the items you own e.g. carpets, furniture and any white goods
- Contents only cover is available for leasehold flat owners if you're not responsible to insure the building
- Option to add up to £100,000 legal expenses cover
*Background checks on tenants will be required
Call 0800 756 8449 for a quote or click here to get a quote online
Can LV= landlord insurance cover me?A
Sorry, but they can't insure you if:
- You’re not a private individual landlord
- The property is a holiday let or used as business or commercial premises
- The property you wish to insure is made up of more than one flat
- You allow the property to be sub-let
- You let the property for periods less than 6 months (unless the property is in Scotland)
- Your tenancy agreement is with a housing association, local council or university
- The property has been subdivided into bedsits (room only accommodation where the tenants share kitchen or bathroom facilities)
- The property has six or more bedrooms
- The property will be unoccupied for more than 45 days in a row
- The property is let to more than 3 individual tenants
- The property is undergoing renovation, structural repairs or alteration
What discount do I get as a PCS Plus member powered by Boundless?A
You must be registered with PCS Plus through the pcsplus.co.uk website to be eligible for discount on the platform as powered by Boundless. The level of discount will vary so you will need to obtain a quote from LV=. Call 0800 756 8449 to get a quote and say you are PCS Plus member with Boundless or click here to get a quote online.
Lines are open: Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun 10am-4pm and Bank Holidays: 9am-5pm (For Text Phone dial 18001). Calls will be recorded.
Access to services and benefits is provided by Boundless by CSMA who acts as an introducer to Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited for general insurance.
LV= insurance and breakdown member offers are only available to the member
LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Registered address: County Gates, Bournemouth BH1 2NF.